For UK residents [only]: Sunnah Currency® Gold Coins & Bullion are free from VAT.
- All UK & International Shipping is Secured and Insured
- Celebrate centuries of Islamic lineage and history
- Struck in 10 grams of .999 fine gold to bullion standard
- فَأَنَا اللَّبِنَةُ، وَأَنَا خَاتِمُ النَّبِيِّينَ - Nabi ﷺ said "So I am that brick, and I am the seal of the prophets" (fa’anā ’l-labinah, wa anā khātamu ’n-nabīyīn) [Sahih Bukhari]
- A background of the Sunnah Currency Holding "S".
- 10 grams | .999 Pure Gold 24K | 15.20 Width
Gold is one of the most stable currencies the world has ever seen. From the beginning of Islam until today, the value of the Islamic bimetallic currency has remained surprisingly stable in relation to basic consumable goods.
Could we say the same about the Pound Sterling or the U.S. dollar or any other paper currency in the last 25 years?
In the long term, the bimetallic currency has proven to withstand the test of time. It has historically survived despite all attempts by governments to transform it into a symbolic currency by imposing a nominal value different from its weight.
Gold is not like this. A piece gold is independent of the financial system, and it’s worth is underwritten by 5,000 years of the human experience.
The 10g gold bars are one of our more popular choices among investors. These bars offer a good balance between cost efficiency and flexibility for part-selling in the future.
||.999 Fine Gold
|PURE METAL QUALITY
||Gold / Bullion