- For UK residents: Gold Coins & Gold Bullion are free from VAT
- All UK & International Shipping is Secured and Insured
- Celebrate centuries of Islamic lineage and history
- Struck in 2.13 grams of .999 fine 24K gold to bullion standard
- Front facing "Eid Mubarak" - Have a Blessed Eid
- Back facing "Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum" - May Allah accept [good deeds] from you and us
- 1/2 Dinar | 2.13 grams | .999 Pure 24K Gold | 16mm Diameter
Eid al-Fiṭr Pure Gold 1/2 Dinar Gift Coin
Eid al-Fitr is a special time for Muslims around the world, a time for celebration and togetherness. Gift-giving is a traditional part of this holiday, and one of the most valuable gifts you can give is a gold coin. Sunnah Currency offers a unique and meaningful gift for Eid al-Fitr: a 1/2 Dinar 2.13g gold coin with Arabic text.
One side of the coin features the Arabic phrase "Eid Mubarak," meaning "blessed Eid," while the other side features the phrase "Taqabbalallahu Minna Wa Minkum," which translates to "may Allah accept from you and us." This coin is a beautiful way to celebrate Eid al-Fitr and to show your loved ones how much you care.
Sunnah Currency is proud to offer high-quality gold coins that are made with care and attention to detail. Our coins are crafted using the latest minting technology, and we take pride in ensuring that each coin is of the highest quality. When you give a Sunnah Currency gold coin as a gift, you are giving a gift that will be treasured for years to come.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a meaningful and valuable gift for Eid al-Fitr, consider giving a 1/2 Dinar 2.13g gold coin from Sunnah Currency. This gift is a beautiful way to celebrate the holiday and to show your loved ones how much you care.
||.999 Fine Gold
|PURE METAL QUALITY
||Gold / Bullion