For UK residents [only]: Sunnah Currency® Gold Coins & Bullion are free from VAT.
- All UK & International Shipping is Secured and Insured
- Celebrate centuries of Islamic lineage and history
- Struck in 4.25 grams of .999 fine 24K gold to bullion standard
- A background of the dawat ut tammah حي علي الفلاح – “come to success”.
- 1 Dinar | 4.25 grams | .999 Pure 24K Gold | 21mm Diameter
Gold is one of the most stable currencies the world has ever seen. From the beginning of Islam until today, the value of the Islamic bimetallic currency has remained surprisingly stable in relation to basic consumable goods.
Could we say the same about the Pound Sterling or the U.S. dollar or any other paper currency in the last 25 years?
In the long term, the bimetallic currency has proven to withstand the test of time. It has historically survived despite all attempts by governments to transform it into a symbolic currency by imposing a nominal value different from its weight.
Gold is not like this. A piece gold is independent of the financial system, and it’s worth is underwritten by 5,000 years of the human experience.
|.999 Fine Gold
|PURE METAL QUALITY
|Gold / Bullion